You can configure Microsoft Outlook to access your Office 365 account by setting up an Exchange connection. An Exchange connection provides access your email, calendar, contacts, and tasks in Outlook.
You will first need to make sure that you have a current version of Outlook designed to work with Microsoft 365. Please open a ticket with the Pylon Service Desk for assistance with installation. Alternatively, Outlook downloads are available on the top right of your Microsoft 365 Portal.
Configure Outlook for Windows
- Open Outlook.
- At the Welcome screen, click Next.
- When asked if you want to set up Outlook to connect to an email account, select Yes and then click Next.
- The Auto Account Setup wizard opens. Enter your name, your email address using your [email protected], and your E-Mail ID password. Then, click Next
- Outlook will complete the setup for your account, which might take several minutes. When you are notified that your account was successfully configured, click Finish.
- You may need to restart Outlook for the changes to take effect.